Monday, January 12, 2009

No sleep monday: nice way to start exam week.


As it is past 4 AM on a Monday morning, I am anxiously on my computer in hopes for something to happen. I just finished studying for my final psychology test which takes place tomorrow, that is if I'm going to school. Someone called earlier, and my sister is in the ER. I woke my mom up, and she left not allowing me to go with her. I've tried to stay up until my mom comes back, and it looks like she isn't. My dad's in florida allegedly painting imaginary buildings to get the month's income that hasn't come in yet.
I remember as a child I would freak out in my room all alone, I would see images from the pitch black darkness creep out onto me. As I lay typing away at my computer, I can say that our electricity bill will increase tremendously this month. And the more that I think about it, being alone isn't all that it's cracked up to be. (photo: Sonya, sister)

"All things appear and disappear because of the cocncurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything elst." -Buddha

No comments: